Monday, 23 July 2012

Blog or no blog


I know rite... all of you must be thinking that “ Hey... I thought she is suppose to update her blog like at least WEEKLY ???” muahahahha... oh well ... yeah... indeed it ends up to be neither weekly nor monthly .. but rather it’s more like YEARLY ... hahahaha

Okay.. maybe I should at least start writing a little... hmmm.. maybe can start with should we or should’t we be blogging?

Pros of blogging
1.       Platform for you to perform your talent *aheeemmmmm---> I know I don’t have any ~~~ *
2.       Sharing your thought
3.       Brush up your writing skills
4.       Blablabla....
5.       Bla.........
6.       BLA.... (like seriously, I duno what a blog may benefit me.. seriously... )
Cons of blogging
1.       ‘Whut!!! Blog~~~ ??? , so OUTDATE LIAU”...
2.       Putting too much of private stuff on the blog.

Hmm.. maybe I can use this blog for something beneficial.. anyone wanna suggest me what should I put in my blog??

No comments:

Post a Comment