Hahaha.. today my dearest was saying, ' why your blog remains the same after so long?? lol.. this indicated that I need a new pcs of blog to keep my blogging mode on .. *nood head * hehehehehe...
oh well.. it has been almost a week since my last day from KPMG.. kinda reluctant to pack stuff to Thailand yet.. cos dunno where to start.. >.<
Wonder why, I have been worry on lots of stuff, esp the condition there in Thailand, as what exactly that I'm going to encounter there with my other mate, Kimmy. Hopefully everything will be fine..
Last week was my last week in KPMG. Me and another colleague of mine, Mei Sern had bought a mille crepe from Humble Beginning for my seniors as a token of appreciation. A day before our last day, we had also prepared some cards, enclosed with personal messages to each respective seniors, as a token of appreciation to them. Although we had spend quite a lot (RM100++ each person, mind u !!) but we had a lot of fun thorough the process.. really enjoyed it .. After all, they are the best seniors that I ever had and they definitely deserve it ^^ hehehe...
Today went for a movie session with my family. We wanted to watch the movie The fortune buddies, ended up we watched Treasure Hunt ( noob movie indeed)... Thanks to my sister who get us wrong movie ticket ><. awh....
Okay, tomorrow is Friday. I think i better start packing from now on .. yeah .. better start (has been saying that for almost a week .. *eyes rolling * )
No comments:
Post a Comment